The most religious, accessible, and famous Hindu festive week- Diwali is just around the corner. Almost everyone across the globe is excited about the festival of lights. Diwali is the holiest Hindu festival. Diwali is celebrated all over the world by Hindus, Buddhists, Jains, and Sikhs. The returning of Lord Rama is celebrated with lots and lots of earthen lamps, fireworks, sweets, and lights. Majority of India celebrates Diwali by worshipping the idols of Goddess Lakshmi and Ganesh. Some even prefer making rangolis on the verandah of their homes. A celebration of Diwali is a perfect epitome of victory of good over evil and light over darkness.
People prepare for Diwali in months advance. They clean their homes and decorate them with various things flowers, diyas, lamps, colours and other such things. But sometimes it gets confusing to figure out the best ways of decorating homes. So If you are stuck on the same road, then this guide will help you in choosing the perfect for your home.
Gurgaon online florist is here to serve you with the best services. They offer only handpicked and fresh flowers to decorate your homes with a sweet aroma. Choose the best herbs that match the requirements of your occasion. Gurgaon online florist even offers same-day excellent customised gift delivery services too.
- Flowers are admired a lot, and when they are used in decorating the homes, they are liked even more. The fresh aroma of flowers makes the surroundings very fragrant and pleasing. You can even make garlands and use them on doors, the railing of stairs, etc. Also, add some lights to it to make it looks more attractive.
- As Diwali is a festival of lights, you can choose to decorate your homes with decorative diyas, lamps, and candles. Aromatic candles and floating diyas look best in this regard.
- Rangoli is one of the beautiful ways of decorating the homes. It is an art of drawing figures with colourful sawdust, wheat flour, and chalk. To make your Rangoli look more exquisite, add some diyas to it in a designed way.
- How about decorative lights as your Diwali Gifts? They are the modern way of decorating homes, and they also look very tempting. So to decorate your homes, opt for a chandelier or string lights. And to enhance beauty, prefer adding some flowers too.
- If it is about decorating homes, then do try out some new home furnishing things like bed sheets, cushions etc. And they look amazing when customised.
Just do not forget to enhance the beauty and attractiveness of the decoration by adding beautiful flowers and diyas.