Gurgaon Online Florist reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time, effective immediately upon posting on our Site.
Unless otherwise indicated, all content on this site, including text, graphics, images, and logos, is the property of Gurgaon Online Florist or its content suppliers and is protected by International copyright laws and regulations.
In addition, Gurgaon Online Florist owns a copyright on this site as a collective work or compilation, and in the selection, coordination, enhancement, and arrangement of the site's content. Except as expressly provided herein, Gurgaon Online Florist does not grant any express or implied right to you. Gurgaon Online Florist actively and aggressively enforces its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law. The contents of this site are Copyright (c) 2008 Gurgaon Online Florist All rights reserved.
Gurgaon Online Florist, and other names, graphics, logos, and icons identifying Gurgaon Online Florist or its products or services are the proprietary marks of Gurgaon Online Florist. These trademarks may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not Gurgaon Online Florist 's, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers, or in any manner that disparages or discredits Gurgaon Online Florist. All other trademarks not owned by Gurgaon Online Florist that appear on this site are the property of their respective owners.
These Terms and Conditions provide you with a personal, revocable, nonexclusive, nontransferable license to use this site conditioned on your continued compliance with these Terms and Conditions. You may use this site solely for your personal, noncommercial use , and you may download a single copy of the materials from this site only for personal, noncommercial home use, as long as you agree not to remove any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary notices from the materials downloaded.
Except as expressly provided herein, you may not modify, copy, distribute, broadcast, transmit, reproduce, publish, license, transfer, sell, mirror, frame, deep link, or otherwise use any information or material obtained from or through this site without the prior written permission of the material's owner. As a condition of your use of this site, you warrant to Gurgaon Online Florist that you will not use this site for any purpose that is unlawful, unauthorized, or inconsistent with these Terms and Conditions, and you agree that this license to use the Gurgaon Online Florist website will terminate immediately upon your violation of this warranty. Gurgaon Online Florist reserves the right to terminate your access to this site and its content at any time, with or without notice, at our discretion.
while Gurgaon Online Florist endeavors to provide the most accurate, up-to-date materials available, the information, materials, products, and services available on this site may include inaccuracies, typographical errors, or outdated information. moreover, Gurgaon Online Florist may make modifications or changes to the site or the information, materials, products, and services described in this site at any time. Gurgaon Online Florist is not responsible for and need not honor typographical or pricing errors on the site; Gurgaon Online Florist reserves the right to refuse or cancel orders at any time, including but not limited to orders that contain incorrect prices or product descriptions, orders in which Gurgaon Online Florist believes the customer has violated applicable law, and orders that Gurgaon Online Florist believes are harmful to Gurgaon Online Florist or its affiliates. Gurgaon Online Florist also reserves the right to limit the number of items purchased or orders placed through this site.
you assume the sole risk of making use or relying on the information, materials, products, and services available on this site. Gurgaon Online Florist makes no representations about the suitability, completeness, timeliness, reliability, legality in your jurisdiction, or accuracy of the information, materials, products, and services described or contained in this site for any purpose. except as set forth in the Gurgaon Online Florist warranty policy statement applicable to products sold on the Gurgaon Online Florist website, all information, materials, products, and services are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, including all implied warranties and conditions of merchantibility, fitness for a particular purpose, title, and noninfringement.
This site contains links to sites owned and maintained by persons or entities other than Gurgaon Online Florist does not regularly review materials posted, or products or services offered, on the websites to which this site is linked. Gurgaon Online Florist does not necessarily endorse all of the materials, products, and services available on such linked sites, and Gurgaon Online Florist expressly disclaims responsibility for the contents of any linked site, the accuracy of any information contained in a linked site, and the quality of the products and services offered at any linked site. Any decision to view the contents of any linked site is solely yours and is made at your own risk.
Gurgaon Online Florist welcomes your comments about your experiences shopping with us and your suggestions about how to improve this site. Any comments, ideas, suggestions, information, or any other content you contribute to Gurgaon Online Florist or this site (including the name you submit with any content) will be deemed to include a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, nonexclusive right and license for Gurgaon Online Florist to adopt, publish, reproduce, disseminate, transmit, distribute, copy, use, create derivative works from, display worldwide, or act on such content--without additional approval or consideration--in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed for the full term of any rights that may exist in such content, and you waive any claim to the contrary. You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the content that you contribute to this site and that use of your content by Gurgaon Online Florist will not infringe upon or violate the rights of any third party.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Gurgaon Online Florist, its affiliates, and all of their employees, agents, officers, directors, proprietors, partners, representatives, shareholders, servants, attorneys, accountants, predecessors, successors, and assigns from and against any and all claims, proceedings, damages, injuries, liabilities, losses, costs, and expenses (including reasonable attorneys' fees and litigation expenses) relating to or arising from your use of this site or any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions.
By visiting Gurgaon Online Florist, you agree that the laws of Pune, without regard to principles of conflict of laws, will govern these Terms and Conditions and any dispute of any sort that might arise between you and Gurgaon Online Florist or its affiliates.
Gurgaon Online Florist makes no representation that materials in this site are appropriate or available for use in other locations, and access to them from territories where any of the contents of this site are illegal is prohibited. Further, Gurgaon Online Florist makes no representation that the products and services available for sale or use on this site are appropriate or available for use in other locations, and use or purchase of such products or services from territories where such purchase or use is illegal is prohibited. If you choose to access or make purchases from this site from other locations, you do so on your own volition and are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws.
These Terms and Conditions, together with Gurgaon Online Florist 's returen policy, security and privacy, substitution policy, and other rules and policies posted on the site, which are hereby incorporated as if set forth fully in these Terms and Conditions, constitute the entire agreement between you and Gurgaon Online Florist with respect to your use of and material available through the site, and they supersede all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals between you and Gurgaon Online Florist with respect to this site. Any rights not expressly granted in these Terms and Conditions are reserved.
In the event that any provision contained in these Terms and Conditions is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be contrary to any law, the remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions will remain in full force and effect. No joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between you and Gurgaon Online Florist as a result of these Terms and Conditions or your use of this site. The waiver by Gurgaon Online Florist of one breach or default under these Terms and Conditions shall not constitute the waiver of any subsequent or other breach or default.
Important Notice to Webmasters.
Regarding the use of trademarked names in metatags and/or hidden text, we have a no-tolerance policy. The use of trademarked names in metatag keywords is trademark infringement, and the use of trademarked terms in page text, metatags, and/or hidden text for purposes of gaining higher rankings from search engines is unfair competition.
Linking to any Gurgaon Online Florist web page is prohibited absent express written permission from Gurgaon Online Florist. Framing the Gurgaon Online Florist website with links, advertisements and/or other information not originating from the Gurgaon Online Florist website is expressly prohibited.
* For Fresh Flowers/ Express Deliveries (Same Day Delivery)
1. We CANNOT commit any fix time for delivery as mentioned in Special Instructions or otherwise. Deliveries will be made between 9 am to 7 pm on the given date.
2. Orders received till 2 pm IST will be delivered on same day unless delivery date is mentioned.
3. The delivery will NOT be redirected/ redelivered to any other address in any circumstance.
4. The above product will be delivered only in the cities mentioned in the List of Serviceable Cities.
5. We will attempt delivery of the items ONCE. Incase the delivery is not executed during the attempt, the customer shall still be charged for the order and no redelivery will be possible. We will consider the order executed in the below cases :
o Delivery not done due to wrong address.
o Recipient not available.
o Premises locked.
o Wrong phone or Cell or Extension number/ not working/ no reply or not connecting/ reachable and delivery is not done.
o Recipient refused the products.
o Delivered the product at the Gate/ Reception/ Neighbor.
6. Please note that Flowers, Cakes and other perishable products are sourced locally at the delivery location & will be hand delivered.
7. The image displayed in indicative in nature. Actual product may vary in shape or design as per the availability."
8. We reserve the right to substitute the flowers (Including specified color) / other products with equal or higher value in case of non availability of the desired product.
9. In case of floods/ Heavy Rains/ National Bandh we reserve the right to reschedule the delivery for another date.
10. No change in instructions can be entertained before 2 working hours of the date of delivery and acknowledged by our Customer support team.
11. Orders once placed cannot be cancelled.
12. In case the product is not delivered due to any of the above reasons, the update will be available in the website and the same can be collected from the delivering outlet same day in the same city , details of which is available with our customer support numbers.
13. We will not entertain any complaint of any order beyond 7 (Seven) days from the date of delivery of the order.
14. Proof of delivery will be provided in case of any dispute in delivery.
15. For non-perishable commodities, respective brand owners will be responsible for the quality of product.
16. While placing an order, please provide us with the following information for delivery at Hotel / Hospital
* Full address of the hotel.
* Room No.
* Telephone number of the hotel.
* Name of Tour company,if applicable.
* Full address of the hospital.
* Ward number or name.
* Home address of recipient with phone number.
17. If there is no one available at the shipping address (to accept the delivery of your order) at the time of delivery, the order will not be considered late. Hence in such cases, no refunds, cancellations, liability can be made.
18. If the recipient has not checked in at the hotel on the delivery date, the order will be left at the reception & the order will be assumed as executed. If the person has checked out of the hotel by delivery date, the order will be assumed as executed & no refund will be made in such cases.
For delivery of gift items to Wedding Ceremonies/ Marriage Halls, we may not be able to assure the delivery to the bride and/or bride-groom because of non-accessability of our delivery team to the couple. However, we shall ensure that the delivery is made to one of the responsible member of host. Also, if possible we shall provide you with the name of the recipient through our order confirmation mail.
* For Midnight Deliveries
# Delivery will be made between 11.30 pm to 12.15 am on mentioned / asked delivery date We deliver on Sundays and Holidays.
# We will attempt delivery of the items ONCE. Incase the delivery is not executed during the attempt, the customer shall still be charged for the order and no redelivery will be possible. We will consider the order executed in the below cases :
# Please note that Flowers, Cakes and other perishable products are sourced locally at the delivery location & will be hand delivered
# The image displayed in indicative in nature. Actual product may vary in shape or design as per the availability.
# Orders received till 6 pm would be only accepted and delivered.
# The delivery will NOT be redirected/ redelivered to any other address in any circumstance.
# In case of floods/ Heavy Rains/ National Bandh we reserve the right to reschedule the delivery for another date.
# In case the product is not delivered due to any of the above reasons, the update will be available in the website and the same can be collected from the delivering outlet next day in the same city , details of which is available with our customer support numbers.
# We will not entertain any complaint of any order beyond 7 (Seven) days from the date of delivery of the order.
# Proof of delivery will be provided in case of any dispute in delivery.
1. Gurgaon Online Florist retains the right to refuse any order unconditionally.
2. All claims are subject to the jurisdiction of Court at New Delhi, Pune only.
3. If Gurgaon Online Florist is unable to deliver your order, then complete refund will be made. We shall not be liable for any other charges, loss of profits, emotional stress or any other liability etc. caused due to non-delivery.
4. Gurgaon Online Florist has taken every care for the accuracy of the information provided in the site. It has exercised due diligence in providing the latest products/information. However, FnE or its employees or its affiliates are not responsible for the loss or damage caused to any of the users due to the information inadvertently provided in the site.
5. Genunity of information & interest of making payments:
* The customer promises that the information provided to Gurgaon Online Florist is true, correct and accurate. The customer also agrees to pay all charges incurred by them and users of your account and credit cards or other payment mention at prices in effect when such charges are incurred.
* The customer agrees to defend indemnify & hold Gurgaon Online Florist and its affiliates harmless from all liabilities & expenses including attorneys fee related to any violation of this agreement by them and also for the use of the services or transmission of any message or information by them Gurgaon Online Florist may modify this agreement from time to time without giving any prior information.